Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Learn Chinese word:工作餐(ɡōnɡ zuò cān) - working meal

nǐ shì zěn me jiě jué nǐ de ɡōnɡ zuò cān de ne ?
你 是  怎  么 解  决  你 的 工   作  餐  的 呢 ?
How do you solve your working meal?(where do you eat your working meal?)




wǒ měi tiān zhōnɡ wǔ zài ɡōnɡ sī jiào wài mài 。
我 每  天   中    午 在  公   司 叫   外  卖  。
I order takeout as my working lunch everyday at the company.

zhōnɡ wǔ fàn wǒ zì jǐ cónɡ jiā lǐ dài de 。
中    午 饭  我 自 己 从   家  里 带  的 。
I bring working meal from home.

wǒ zài wǒ men ɡōnɡ sī lóu xià shí tánɡ chī de 。
我 在  我 们  公   司 楼  下  食  堂   吃  的 。
I eat working meal at the dinning hall downstairs( our company).

wǒ zài lóu xià cān ɡuǎn chī de 。
我 在  楼  下  餐  馆   吃  的 。
I eat working meal at the resturant downstairs( our company).

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any video or audio clips available? The most difficult thing for most Occidentals in learning Chinese or other Oriental languages is the tonal differences in words that, to our untrained ears, sound the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,we have a video channel on youtube
    Here is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mandarinchineseschoo

    Thanks for your attention!

    ReplyDelete