Tuesday, June 25, 2013

2 Tang Poems-yí wànɡ èr sān lǐ-jìnɡ yè sī LiBai

yí wànɡ èr sān lǐ
一 望   二 三  里


wú mínɡ shì
无 名   氏 




yí wànɡ èr sān lǐ ,
一 望   二 三  里 ,
You can see two or three miles at one glance,

yān cūn sì wǔ jiā 。
烟  村  四 五 家  。
four or five houses with smoking chimneys.

tínɡ tái liù qí zuò ,
亭   台  六  七 座  ,
Six or seven pavilions,

bā jiǔ shí zhī huā 。
八 九  十  枝  花  。
and eight,nine or ten flowers possibly.



jìnɡ yè sī
静   夜 思


lǐ bái
李 白  


chuánɡ qián mínɡ yuè ɡuānɡ ,
床     前   明   月  光    ,
I wake and moon beans play around my bed,

yí shì dì shànɡ shuānɡ 。
疑 是  地 上    霜     。
Glittering like hoarfrost to my wondering eyes.

jǔ tóu wànɡ mínɡ yuè ,
举 头  望   明   月  ,
Upward the glorious moon I raise my head,

dī tóu sī ɡù xiānɡ 。
低 头  思 故 乡    。 
Then lay me down and thoughts of home arise.



2 Tang Poems,yí wànɡ èr sān lǐ,jìnɡ yè sī,LiBai,一望二三里,烟村四五家,亭台六七座,八九十枝花,静夜思,李白,床前明月光,疑是地上霜,举头望明月,低头思故乡





No comments:

Post a Comment