Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Chinese Grammar:把ba and 被bei


bèi

被  passive voice


tā dǎ wǒ
他 打 我
He hit me.

wǒ bèi tā dǎ
我 被  他 打
I was hit by him

tā zhuàng huài le wǒ de chē 。
他 撞     坏   了 我 的 车  。
He crashed my car/or He crashed into my car.

wǒ de chē bèi tā zhuàng huài le 。
我 的 车  被  他 撞     坏   了 。
My car was crashed by him.

zhuàng huài
撞     坏   to crash;damage by hitting

zuó tiān wǎn shang    wǒ    chà dián ér    bèi    yí liàng zì xíng chē    zhuàng dào.
昨  天   晚  上       我    差  点   儿    被     一 辆    自 行   车     撞     到 .
Last night I almost was hit by a bike.


把  to dispose;to handle;to take

how/what did subject do to the object,emphasis on what happend to the object



wǒ    bǎ    tā de xié   ná dào wò shì
我    把    她 的 鞋    拿 到  卧 室 
I took her shoes to the bedroom(What did you do to her shoes?)


wǒ     bǎ    lā jī rubbish   rēng throw le 。
我     把    垃 圾 rubbish   扔   throw 了 。
I threw the rubbish(What did you do to the rubbis?)

wǒ (subject)    bǎ     zì xíng chē ( object )     shuāi huài le 。
我 (subject)    把     自 行   车  ( object )     摔    坏   了 。
I broke the bike.(What did you do to the bike?)

shuāi huài
摔    坏   to fall and broke

nà gè huài rén (subject)    bǎ     jǐng chá (object)    shā sǐ le 。
那 个 坏   人  (subject)    把     警   察  (object)    杀  死 了 。
That bad guy killed the police.(What did the bad guy do to the police?)

jīn tiān zǎo shang     wǒ (subject)     bǎ     yī fu (object)     dōu xǐ le 。
今  天   早  上        我 (subject)     把     衣 服 (object)     都  洗 了 。
This morning I washed all the clothes.(What did you do to the clothes?)

wǒ (subject)   gāng gāng    bǎ     yàng pǐn (object)    dǎ bāo le 。
我 (subject)   刚   刚      把     样   品  (object)    打 包  了 。
I just packed all the samples.(What did you do to the samples?)

yàng pǐn
样   品  n.sample

shā sǐ
杀  死 to kill

xuě lì de zuò yè :
雪  莉 的 作  业 :
XueLi's homework:

qǐng yòng “ bèi ” xiě 10 gè jù zi 。
请   用   “ 被  ” 写  10 个 句 子 。
Please use "bei" to write 10 sentences.(Please write 10 sentences with "bei")


qǐng yòng “ bǎ ” xiě 10 gè jù zi 。
请   用   “ 把 ” 写  10 个 句 子 。
Please use "ba" to write 10 sentences.

Chinese Grammar,把,ba,,bei

1 comment: